This short course aims to help you become a ‘networked teacher’, developing your pedagogical digital competence, learning about collaborative and active approaches to teaching and learning and connecting with fellow student teachers from across Europe to share ideas and build your future professional learning network.
The specific learning objectives of the course are to:
- Introduce and share innovative and practical ideas in the field of Active Learning, developing practical competences in using ICT in the classroom;
- Foster innovation and experimentation, employing a range of tools and apps you can use at once;
- Connect and share with other teachers and build a Personal Learning Network;
- Develop your digital judgement and integrate research findings into classroom practice.
- Learn about active learning, innovative uses of ICT and collaborative teaching and learning;
- Receive advice from experts and peers, and practical suggestions that are easy to adopt;
- See videos of inspiring practice and access a range of support material;
- Build a community of student teachers like you who can support you while you develop as a teacher;
- Reflect, discuss and share opinions on key topics in 21st-century education;
- Use a variety of online tools and social media to communicate and engage in peer-review activities.
ITELab (http://itelab.eun.org/), the project this MOOC is part of, is funded by the European Erasmus+ Programme under the grant agreement no. 2016-3638/001-001
25 Feb 13:00
|Unit 1: Entering the Job||
25 Feb 12:59
|Unit 2: Unlock the Classroom – Active Technology||
04 Mar 12:59
|Unit 3: Unlock the Classroom – Active Space||
11 Mar 12:59
|Unit 4: The Second Staffroom||
18 Mar 13:00
You will receive digital module badges for every completed module of the course as well as a course badge and a course certificate upon completion of the full course. All badges can be exported to the Mozilla Badge Backpack.
Note to teachers from Castilla y León: Si eres profesor de Castilla y León, y además del certificado de la European Schoolnet Academy, quieres recibir un certificado oficial de parte de la Consejería de Educación de la Junta de Castilla y León inscríbete en la página web del CFP Idiomas de Castilla y León: http://cfpidiomas.centros.educa.jcyl.es/sitio/